MIRDEC-18th, International Academic Conference on
Economics, Business and Contemporary Discussions in Social Science
(Global Meeting of Social Science Community): In collaboration with Universidade Autonoma de Lisboa
4-6 July 2022, Lisbon, Portugal
ON-SITE & ONLINE CONFERENCE
All abstracts and full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings Book with ISBN.
1- Conference Proceedings: Book of Abstracts
2- Conference Proceedings: Full Paper Series
Conference Proceedings, MIRDEC
- Authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity of publishing their associated papers in the official conference proceeding.
- Proceedings will be published online on our website www.mirdec.com electronically in pdf format.
All papers/abstracts presented at the conference will be published in the Conference Proceedings(with ISBN).
Conference proceedings of Rome 2021 Conference will be published until 30 June 2021.
1- Conference Proceedings: Book of Abstracts: 30 June 2021
2- Conference Proceedings: Full Paper Series: 30 June 2021
- Proceeding process should be followed carefully and deadlines should be obeyed by the participants of conference proceedings.
- Full version of the papers should be submitted until 31 May 2020. After the review/edit process, if there will be any necessary revisions, revisioned/last version of the paper should be submitted by the author according to date which will given by the MIRDEC boards.
- All the submitted papers in the proceedings have been reviewed/edited by the reviewers/editors drawn from the scientific committee, editorial and advisory board depending on the topic, title and the subject matter of the paper.
NOTE All references must be written in APA.
Use single spacing , Times New Roman 11, A4 with 2.5 cm edges.
All text in the article is aligned and starts from left side, do not press tab on each paragraph start!