MIRDEC-4th, International Academic Conference on Social Science, Multidisciplinary and Globalization Studies, 04-07 July, 2017, Madrid, Spain
Professor Marta Mas Machuca
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
Professor Marta Mas Machuca, Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Social Science, Universitat de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain : some selected works:
* Marimon, Frederic; Mas-Machuca, M.; Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina; Llach, J., 2017, "UnivQual: a holistic scale to assess student perceptions of service quality at universities", Total Quality Management & Business Excellence
* Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina; Mas-Machuca, M.; Marimon, F., 2017, "Is research mediating the relationship between teaching experience and student satisfaction?", Studies in Higher Education, in press
* Benedito, E.; Corominas, A.; MARTINEZ, C.; Mas-Machuca, M., 2016, "Single-site strategic capacity planning considering renewal, maintenance, inventory, taxes and cash flow management", Journal of the Operational Research Society, 7, 970-981
* Bastons, Miquel; Mas-Machuca, M.; Rey, C., 2016, "Pro-stakeholders Motivation: uncovering a new source of motivation for business companies", Journal of management and organization, Published Online, 1-22
* Fonseca Pires, J.; Rey, C.; Mas-Machuca, M.; Bastons, Miquel, 2016, "Management by missions in the healthcare sector", Revista de calidad asistencial, 31, 239-242
* Malbašić, I.; Marimon, Frederic; Mas-Machuca, M., 2016, "Is it Worth Having Focused Values?", Management Decision, 54, 2370-2392
* Mas-Machuca, M., 2016, "The effect of joint design on cognitive ability and performance. A model proposal based on balanced incomplete blocks", Innovar, 26, 73-90
* Mas-Machuca, M.; Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina; ALEGRE, INÉS, 2016, "Work-life balance and its relationship with organizational pride and job satisfaction", Journal of Managerial Psychology, 31, 586-602
* Benedito, E.; Corominas, A.; Martinez-Costa, C.; Mas-Machuca, M., 2016, "Single-site strategic capacity planning considering renewal, maintenance, inventory, taxes and cash-flow management", Journal of the Operational Research Society
* Huertas, R.; Consolacion, C.; Mas-Machuca, M., 2016, "How a sustainable message affects brand attributes?", Industrial Management & Data System, (in press)
* ALEGRE, INÉS; Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina; Mas-Machuca, M., 2016, "Antecedents of employee job satisfaction: Do they matter?", Journal of business research, 69, 1390-1395
* Marimon, Frederic; Mas-Machuca, M.; Rey, C., 2016, "Assessing the internalization of the mission", Industrial Management & Data System, 116, 170-187
* Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina; Mas-Machuca, M.; Marimon, Frederic, 2016, "Antecedents of online purchasing behaviour in the tourism sector", Industrial Management & Data System, 116, 87-102
* Martínez-Costa, C.; Mas-Machuca, M.; Olivella, J., 2015, "Staffing policies of leading consulting firms. A case studies approach", Universia Business Review, 152-189
St. Xavier College, Mumbai,
Dr. Avkash Jadhav; St. Xavier College, India, some selected works:
* Article titled ‘Agony of the Mills’ in the proceedings of UGC Sponsored two day State level Conference on “Transformation from Mills to Malls” from 5th to 6th Feb, 2010 organised by Keerti College, Dadar.
* Published Chapter on ‘Bhagat Singh :A Revolutionary with a Vision’ in Edited book titled Rethinking Radicalism in Indian Society: Bhagat Singh and Beyond , edited by Jose George, Manoj Kumar and Avinash Khandare , published by Rawat publication, Jaipur, 2009.pp 86-95 (ISBN 81-316-0286-9).
* Published article titled ‘The Scope and Challenges of Regional Historiography’ in the Commemoration Volume-5, University Department of History, Magadh University of Bodh Gaya. (2012). pp 1-8. (ISSN Number2231-3893).
* Published article on ‘Mahatmas’s Perception of the Buddha and his Advocacy for Buddhism: An Analysis’ in the edited Volume .6 of ‘The Ocean of Buddhist Wisdom’. 2012, New Bharatiya Book Corporation, New Delhi. pp 154-163. (ISBN 8183152090).
* Published article on ‘Jan Lokpal Bill : Movement of People Towards Nation Building’ in the Journal ‘Combating Corruption in India’ Edited by Sellappan.S and Sarvankaumar.S, 2011. pp 1-5 (ISBN9788191020045).
* Published article on ‘Higher Education in India from Liberalisation to Privatisation’. Prag Samiksha Issue –II Vol:1. 2012. pp 103-114 (ISSN 2321-659X).
* Co-authored text book ‘History and Political Science’ for Xth Std, Goa Board. Sheth Publications, 2014. (ISBN: 978-93-83681-98-3)
* Published article “Buddhist Philosophy: A Practical Interpretation for Self Quest” in Edited Vol.VIII :The Ocean of Buddhist Wisdom, published by New Bhartiya Book Corporation, Delhi, 2016. Pp 87-95 (ISBN-978-81-8315-258-7)
* Published Article titled “ Significance of the Factory Act of 1881: The working class movement in Bombay in the late 19th century and early 20th century” in the international proceedings of MIRDEC (Masters International Research and Development Center) after the international conference at Prague, Czechoslovakia from 19th to 21st July, 2016.pp12-21 (ISBN. Number.978-605-83117-1-8).
* Published article on ‘An Analytical Re-evaluation of Higher Educational System: Results of the Survey’ in the special issue of International Scholarly research Journal for Inter-Disciplinary Studies (Impact Factor: 5.78), published by Scholarly Research Journal, Vol. I, pp 7-13, (ISSN 23194766), April, 2017.
* Co-authored the history book titled ‘History of U.S.A in 20th century’ (Marathi edition) for the students of M.A (Masters of Arts) Part-II, studying in the University of Mumbai. The book was published in 2012 and is prominently used as reference book by the students of distance learning (IDOL). The book is published by Institute of Distance learning and Open Education, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari.
* Co-authored the history book titled History of Modern Maharashtra (1818-1920) (Marathi edition) for the students of M.A (Masters of Arts) Part-I studying in the University of Mumbai. The book was published in 2012 and is prominently used as reference book by the students of distance learning (IDOL). The book is published by Institute of Distance learning and Open Education, University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari.
* Published textbook on Socio-Economic and Cultural History of Mumbai (1830-1985) for Paper-I (Option-A). F.Y.B.A, University of Mumbai, SHETH Publication, Mumbai, 2011.
Dr. Maria del Populo Pablo Romero, University of Seville, Spain
Dr. Maria del Populo Pablo Romero; University of Seville, Spain; some selected works:
* Residential Energy Environmental Kuznets Curve in the EU-28, with Antonio Sánchez-Braza
* Testing the Transport Energy-Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis in the EU27 countries, with Luís Cruz, Eduardo Barata
* Analyzing the effects of Energy Action Plans on electricity consumption in Covenant of Mayors signatory municipalities in Andalusia, with Rafael Pozo-Barajas, Antonio Sanchez-Braza
* The changing of the relationships between carbon footprints and final demand: Panel data evidence for 40 major countries, with Antonio Sánchez-Braza
* Global changes in residential energy consumption, with Rafael Pozo-Barajas, Rocío Yñiguez
* CO2 emission and economic growth in Algeria, with Mohammed Bouznit
* Economic growth and energy consumption: The Energy-Environmental Kuznets Curve for Latin America and the Caribbean, with Josué De Jesús
* Renewable Energy, Emissions, and Health, with Rocío Román
* Tourism, Competitiveness and Economic Growth: A New Analytical Model, with Palma Gómez-Calero, Javier Sánchez-Rivas
* The Different Contribution of Productive Factors to Economic Growth in MENA Countries, with A. Sánchez-Braza, M. Bouznit