MIRDEC 2016, Conference on Globalization Studies, Kuala Lumpur, Malasia
Kuala Lumpur Conference Calender will be announced. Please follow us in social media, or join our e-mail team for getting informationa about our conferences.
The 2016 MIRDEC Globalization Studies Conference will provide the ideal opportunity to meet and collaborate experts in entrepreneurship, management, sociology, business, public policy, economics, international relations, politics, law, media, education, information technology, consultants, and researchers. Also, the conference provides an excellent venue for you to present your projects and receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting international trade, efficiency, economic growth, and sustainable development, research and development, innovation, and quality of life.
MIRDEC 2016, Conference on Globalization Studies Topics:
- Theory and historical views og Globalization
- Globalization and opportunities
- Globalization-growth and development
- Globalization and financial markets
- International capital movements
- Factor mobility in new world order
- Income inequality
- Cultural diversity in globalized world
- Telecomunication technologies
- Research and Development investments in new world order
- Conflict management in globalized world
- Socio-politics of globalization